Need to report a leaky faucet? Care to notify the team of a malfunctioning elevator screen? We are here to help you with any issues in the common areas!
- Bike room
For other inquiries or requests, please contact your tenant representative. Unsure who they may be? Contact our team and we will gladly help place your request:
Submit your service request here and our team will get back to you as soon as possible:
Information on our Services
All deliveries must be made at the loading dock.
Monday to Friday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.*
Access via Saint-Antoine Street W:
- Loading dock equipped with elevating platform
- Clearance height: 12′ (3.65 m)
- Maximum length: 30′ (9.14 m)
*Routine deliveries accepted anytime. For any other delivery types (prolonged, outside hours of operation, etc.), please advise the Tenant Services Centre at least 24 hours ahead of time to make arrangements to gain access to and reserve the dock and the freight elevator.
Contact the Tenant Services Centre for more information.
Passenger and Freight Elevators
- 3 elevators
- 1 freight elevator (loading dock – 2nd floor)
- 6 elevators
- 1 freight elevator (loading dock – food court)
- 2 elevators to parking garage
Ruelle des Fortifications
- Escalators to mezzanine and 2nd floor
- Escalators to underground pedestrian network (Square-Victoria metro)
- Elevator between ground floor and underground passageway (Palais des congrès)
Monday to Friday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Freight elevators must be reserved 24 hours in advance for an extended use (moving, delivery of construction materials or office furniture, etc.), or outside of regular hours of operation.
For more information, please contact the Tenant Services Centre.
Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
Monday to Friday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Fees will apply for requests to turn the systems on during extended periods or outside of regular hours.
HVAC specialists are available to provide you with the following services:
- Changes to air conditioning and heating systems
- Thermostat relocation and adjustments
- Installation of air diffusers
- Activation of A/C outside of regular building hours
Contact the Tenant Services Centre to:
- Arrange off-hour HVAC services
- Find out more about temperative or humidity levels
Monday to Friday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Please call the Tenant Services Centre to turn on lighting in your office space during statutory holidays and outside of regular building hours (at tenant’s expense).
Construction and Renovations
We offer consultation and coordination services for all major construction or renovation projects to be performed in your office or retail premises.
- drafting and architectural project approval
- Quotes for build-out work (work performed by a contractor)
- Management and supervision of work
- Telecommunication room-related work
- Drill work
All services are appraised upon request. Tenants incur the cost of said services once approved.
Note: written authorization from the World Trade Centre Montréal Management team is required prior to proceeding with any alterations, repairs or changes affecting your premises. The World Trade Centre Montréal Construction team will supervise your project and coordinate access to the building.
For more information, contact Janique Bélanger.
Authorized representatives of your company can contact the Tenant Services Centre to arrange additional services, including:
- Electrical repairs
- Elevator reservation
- Sundry tasks
To learn more about the services offered to you as a World Trade Centre Montréal tenant, as well as the rates, please contact the Tenant Services Centre.
Any additional service not covered in your lease constitutes an “on-demand” service. Please contact us for more information about what we can do for you. Cost estimates may be produced upon request. Below is an overview of the available options:
- Architectural and engineering consulting
- Cleaning of walls and ceilings
- Construction and renovation consulting
- Dishwashing and pickup service
- Electrical, carpentry, plumbing and mechanical services
- Light materials handling
- Microwave and refrigerator cleaning
- Office design/furnishing
- Polishing of woodwork and wood furniture
- Steam cleaning and/or shampooing of carpets and upholstered furniture
- Ultrasonic blind cleaning
Notify the World Trade Centre Montréal Security team of any fires, medical emergencies, suspicious individuals, etc. The team will facilitate access for the first responders.
In case of emergency contact: +1 514 847-1349.
If you need to call 9-1-1: please advise the Security team immediately so they can help the emergency crews.
For complete details on World Trade Centre Montréal security measures, please refer to the Security, Access and Emergency Procedures section below.
Security, Access and Emergency Procedures
For complete details on World Trade Centre Montréal security measures, please refer to René Clément, Assistant Coordinator, Security.
During regular building hours:
- Routine monitoring of common areas
- Electronic surveillance
- Fire extinguisher inspections
- Controlled access to the building (access card system)
- Training of floor wardens
Outside regular building hours:
- Tenants are required to use their access card to enter the building on weekdays between 7 p.m. and 7 a.m. as well as during weekends and holidays.
- Visitors and tenants who do not have an access card must use the intercom located at the entrance of 380 Saint-Antoine Street W to communicate with the security guard.
- A security escort to the World Trade Centre Montréal parking garage is available upon request. Please contact +1 514 982-9888 or make your way to the security desk located near the 380 Saint-Antoine Street W entrance.
Access control system
To make changes to a card (new employee, name change, cancellation following an employee departure, etc.) or to obtain further information:
- Complete the online access control request or modification form
- Send an email to the Tenant Services Centre
Replacing door locks
Your team must contact the Tenant Services Centre prior to replacing any locks in your spaces:
- The World Trade Centre Montréal Security team must have a copy of the new key so the premises can be accessed in an emergency (fire, water damage, etc.).
- If you decide to change the type of lock you use during your lease period, you must install the original lock at the end of your lease at your expense.
It is forbidden to carry out any sollicitation activity inside the building, whether during or outside business hours. Please report any activity of this nature to the Tenant Services Centre at +1 514 982-2494 and provide as much information as possible. Any such individuals will be promptly escorted off the property by a security guard.
Building Access for Suppliers
You must notify the Tenant Services Centre in writing whenever any work involving an outside supplier is to be carried out in your premises outside of regular building hours.
Please send the following required information by email or by fax:
- Company name of the supplier
- Full names of the workers requiring access to your premises
- Name of the person from the World Trade Centre Montréal Construction team who authorized the work
- Work date(s)
- Times at which work is scheduled to begin and end
- Description of the work to be performed
- How the workers will access your premises
For security reasons and to ensure the team can react quickly in the event of an emergy, all suppliers must sign in at the security desk to obtain a visitor’s pass.
Get active with our group classes! A good way to combine business with pleasure…
Click here to consult the class schedule for the Spring semester!
To register, complete the following forms and drop them off at the information booth located in the ruelle des Fortifications.
Building occupants – cyclists, runners or individuals who simply want to freshen up before work – have access to a bike room and facilities:
- 125 indoor bicycle parking spaces
- Water dispenser
- 24 lockers
- Padlock station
- Air compressor for tires
- Chaging rooms and showers
All bicycles must be identified with a parking authorization sticker issued by World Trade Centre Montréal.
To register your bike and to use the parking spaces:
- Please click here to download and fill out the agreement
- Bring your completed form to the parking garage management office located on level P1
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
For more information, please contact the parking garage supervisor at +1 514 982-4709 from Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Changing Rooms and Showers
Simply looking to use the changing rooms and showers? Word Trade Centre Montréal tenant employees can benefit from these facilities.
Located near the food court, the space includes lockers, sinks, showers and washrooms.
To make use of these amenities:
- Please click here to download and fill out the agreement
- Bring the completed form to the Ruelle des Fortifications information booth
Monday to Friday: 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Looking to (literally) take some weight off your shoulders?
World Trade Centre Montréal offers the possibility to rent a locker space for amenity users.
To take advantage of this offer, you must:
- Be a registered member of the Centre’s shower and changing facilities
- Provide your own padlock
- $60 (taxes included) for smaller lockers and $100 (taxes included) for larger lockers, from May 1st, 2018 to April 30, 2019 (non refundable)
- Spaces are limited
To reserve your locker:
- please click here to download and fill out the agreement
- send the completed form to
Monday to Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Why go anywhere else? Our parking garage is open 24/7, with close to 600 stalls available for your convenience:
- Daily rates
- Special early bird rates
- Monthly rates
- Payments made at the cashier:
Monday to Friday: 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Payments in cash or by credit card:
Outside these hours, parking fees must be paid by Visa or MasterCard at the pay station located at the garage exit
In keeping with our commitment to being a responsible property manager, we require our suppliers, partners and guests to adhere to our environmental standards. We strive to raise the awareness of our tenants about the importance of embracing planet-friendly practices.
You may be wondering what you can do to make your office greener or perhaps you have already starting taking actions to become a more sustainable company. In any case, we encourage you to work with us to multiply our sustainability impacts by creating more efficient office spaces and work environments. It is a win-win situation for everyone!
For any questions or comments about the guide, please contact Janique Bélanger.
Energy Management Program
Energy efficiency represents a constant challenge for Ivanhoé Cambridge. Each year, we strive to reduce energy consumption without compromising tenant comfort. Today, Ivanhoé Cambridge is an industry leader in this field, the result of an innovative energy management plan developed and implemented in association with our partner.
Housekeeping services at World Trade Centre Montréal are sourced out to a company that uses environmentally friendly cleaning products.
Reducing our Environmental Footprint
Ivanhoé Cambridge prioritizes environmental stewardship. Please consult the Waste Management 101 section to learn more about the tools we have implemented to help your teams reduce our overall environmental footprint.
World Trade Centre Montréal offers multiple green commuting alternatives:
- The Centre is part of the Communauto car sharing network. Two electric Communauto vehicles are available in the Centre’s parking garage. Sign up here.
- Four electric vehicle charging stations are available in the parking garage.
- There are also a range of cyclist-friendly amenities available for use by our two-wheel commuters.
At Ivanhoé Cambridge, we are committed to providing our tenants with the best possible air quality and to complying with provincial tobacco control legislation.
Both outside and inside the building, measures have been adopted and must be followed in respect to smoke-free areas to ensure the comfort of the building’s users.
The consumption of cannabis by any means (including smoking and vaping) is not permitted anywhere on the property, both inside and outdoors, including designated tobacco smoking areas.
For more information on the measures concerning the use, accessibility and promotion of tobacco products, visit msss.gouv.qc.ca/loi-tabac.
Waste Management 101
Join the World Trade Centre Montréal team in its efforts to take care of our planet. Take an active role in the different waste management programs in place around the building.
Questions? Looking to start a recycling program for your team? Looking to install additional bins? Contact the Tenant Services Centre at +1 514 982-2494.
Paper and Cardboard
All types of paper are accepted for recycling.
Note that you do not need to remove staples or paper clips.
Boxes must be folded and placed near the recycling bin.
Rule of thumb: you simply need to keep your recyclables and garbage separate.
The housekeeping crew will empty the respective bins every weekday evening.
Electronics and Computer Equipment
Items accepted: Computers, keyboards, monitors, mice, TVs, DVD/Blu-ray players, modems, servers, amplifiers, printers, fax machines, scanners, projectors, remote controls, chargers, cables, landline phones, rechargeable and non-rechargeable household batteries (no dry-cell batteries), sound systems, and appliances.
All items are disposed of safely and responsibly, and the privacy of the information contained in electronic devices is protected.
Cellphones and toner cartridges: locked boxes for recycling smartphones, cellphones and walkie-talkies, along with boxes for recycling toner cartridges, can be found in the mailroom, near the security desk, on the 380 Saint-Antoine W entrance side. Cartridges must be reinserted in their original packaging prior to being dropped off.
It is possible to arrange an electronic or computer equipment pickup. A pickup fee will apply, however there is no charge for the recycling service.
Plastic, Metal and Glass
We recycle containers made of plastic (except those labelled with the #6 symbol), glass and metal (aluminum).
You will find appropriately marked recycling bins in the kitchenettes and conference rooms.
A composting program is in place for used paper hand towels collected from the washrooms. Please do not dispose of any other materials in the designated bins.
Batteries, Pens, Mechanical Pencils and Markers
Tenants can place their used batteries, pens, mechanical pencils and markers in the recycling boxes identified for this purpose located in their common area.
Free Umbrellas for Rainy Days
Need an umbrella on a rainy day? The Centre has you covered (literally): you can borrow umbrellas freely during wet weather. Find them at the information booth, drop off a photo ID and off you go!
We are here to help you.